Wednesday 28 May 2014

Lite n' Easy Weight Loss Journey Week 19 Day 3 - Back Off Pandas

Week 19
Day 3 - Friday
23/05/2014
Back Off Pandas
lite n easy
Get away from my Breakfast! ;)
Breakfast: Berry Wheat Bites
Multigrain Toast with Strawberry Jam
Homemade Coffee (low fat milk, no sugar)

My Panda Slippers and I couldn’t wait for breakfast this morning, I hope they don’t get to it first! ;)

lite n easy food
Such a tart
Morning Snack: Green Apple

I find it so hard to finish these, I just find green apples so tart!

lite n easy review
Mmm Basil

Lunch: Smokey Bacon & Tomato Pasta and a
Red Apple

I have been waiting to have this lunch for so long!  I was getting so sick of sandwiches!  I put some fresh Basil on top because I’m classy like that ;)  It was delicious, especially with the fresh Basil running through it.  I just love the smell of fresh Basil.

lite n easy weightloss
Getting use to it...
Afternoon Snack: Passionfruit Yoghurt

I’m not minding the Yoghurt so much anymore, now that I know not to mix it together or it will curdle.

lite n easy dinners
I'll have the Beef with Mushroom & Red Wine.... Hold the Beef and Mushroom... 
                                                                                                
I decided on this one tonight for something different.  It’s getting a little colder so I thought that this would be nice.  I don’t mind it but it’s nothing to write home about.  It’s just a stew really and it doesn’t have a lot of flavour.

Glasses of water: 7

Additional Items: None


Exercise: None

No comments:

Post a Comment