Wednesday 28 May 2014

Lite n' Easy Weight Loss Journey Week 19 Day 5 - Sunday Shopping

Day 5 - Sunday
25/05/2014
Sunday Shopping

lite n easy
A nice filling breakfast
Breakfast: Nut Cluster Crunch
Soy & Linseed Toast with Honey
Homemade Coffee (low fat milk, no sugar)

I was glad to see a full breakfast this morning because I was going to have a full on day of shopping!

lite n easy
Yes, that's me with the proof ;)
Morning Snack: Pear Fruit Cup

I usually forget my snack and rush out the door, well not today!  I remembered to take it with me and ate it in the car! I got proof for you all too ;)

weightloss blog
Shingle Inn - Tuscany Toasted Sandwich on Wholemeal Bread
Lunch: Tuscany Toasted Sandwich – Roasted Vegetables

Lunch may have been a little on the later side and we were getting pretty hungry and desperate so after walking around and around, decided on the Shingle Inn.  On the menu this sounded delicious and it was okay, but would you want to pay $12.90 for this?  No, I don’t think it’s worth that at all.  Was not very happy with it but when you are hungry and desperate what can you do.  I shouldn't complain as I was shouted lunch, but still.

Berry Banana Shake
Healthy Shake
Afternoon Snack: Berry Banana Shake (recipe here)

After getting home late I felt completely drained of energy and was in need of some good calories.  So I decided on this Berry Banana Shake as a quick, delicious way to replenish some fuel.

lite n easy dinners
Mmm Lasagne
Dinner: 31 Lasagne

I wanted a really filling substantial meal after a big day of running around on my feet. I don’t think I could ever get sick of this dinner.  I haven’t noticed any of the gristle in the beef lately either.

Glasses of water: 7

weightloss blog
Mmm Coffee
Additional Items: Skinny Flat White in a Mug (no sugar)

Exercise: None


I was shopping pretty much all day and on my feet, I was actually going to wear my heart rate monitor for you guys just to see how many calories I actually burned, but I forgot! L  I promise I will wear it next time I go shopping and I’ll put the bright Pink watch in my pocket so I don’t look like a complete dag. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment