Wednesday 28 May 2014

Lite n' Easy Weight Loss Journey Week 19 Day 4 - Sweeter With Basil

Day 4 - Saturday
24/05/2014

Sweeter With Basil

lite n easy
Just when I thought you couldn't get anymore delicious
Breakfast: Bacon, Egg and Roasted Tomato with Multigrain Toast
Homemade Coffee (low fat milk, no sugar)

There is that fresh Basil again, this breakfast is already delicious but add the Basil and oh yeah baby! ;)


lite n easy food
Hey, it's an Apple
Morning Snack: Red Apple

Lunch: Roast Beef, Salad and Corn Relish Multigrain Sandwich and an Orange

Back to the Sandwich again today, can’t say I’m excited about that.

lite n easy food photos
Not a-salt-ing the senses anymore
Afternoon Snack: Potato Crisps

I don’t know if my tastebuds have changed or if I am use to them now, but I don’t find these Chips too salty anymore, love them.

lite n easy dinners
Spinach & Ricotta

I wasn’t overly hungry tonight so I just wanted one of the lighter meals, like this one.  I love this one, it’s just simple and not too filling.  There is no meat and sometimes that can be a good thing as you don’t have to worry about the quality of the meat, you just know that it’s always going to taste the same.

Glasses of water: 7

Additional Items: None

Exercise: None

No comments:

Post a Comment