Thursday 22 May 2014

Lite n' Easy Weight Loss Journey Week 19 Day 1 - May Contain Traces Of Nuts

Week 19
Day 1 - Wednesday
21/05/2014
May Contain Traces Of Nuts

lite n easy
Back to the usual
Breakfast: Berry Wheat Bites Multigrain Toast with Honey
Homemade Coffee (low fat milk, no sugar)

I have kind of missed the cereal/toast combo as I’ve been having the other breakfast that are more likely to go off first.  Having said that, all that I have the rest of the week is cereal and toast, so I probably won’t feel the same about it in a week. J

lite n easy fruit
OMG new fruit ;)
Morning Snack: Seasonal Fruit (Mandarin)

I was really surprised to see a Mandarin, I don’t think I’ve ever had a Mandarin from Lite n’ Easy before, it was nice for a change.  It wasn’t the best, but it was okay.

lite n easy
Mmm Teriyaki...mmm not a sandwich
Lunch: Chicken Teriyaki and an Orange

I was so over Sandwiches so I was so happy to have something different!  I really enjoy this lunch, the quality of the Chicken in this one is nice, it’s not the thigh Chicken that I complain about in some of the lunches.

This Orange seemed to be okay today, so maybe I just had a few bad ones.

lite n easy
Hide the nuts ;)
Afternoon Snack: Peanuts & Rice Crackers

I prefer to call this "Rice Crackers That May Contain Traces Of Nuts".  Seriously there were like two tiny peanuts in there and I couldn’t even taste them.  You know I love my nuts ;) Don’t be messing with them! You say that there is Peanuts in there? You know I better taste them! *shakes head and snaps fingers* mmmmm hmmmm!

lite n easy dinners
No Burnt Steak here! :)

I love the Steaks!  So glad I ordered them finally.  I do prefer the one with Mushroom Sauce but the Pepper Sauce is nice for a change. I think this is the only Lite n’ Easy meal that includes the Pumpkin/Potato mash, I really wish they had this in other dinners just for something different.  I’m just nitpicking really, the dinners are really amazing as they are.

Glasses of water: 6

weightloss snacks
There were like no Raisins at the start of the jar, now look at them all near the end of the jar! First world problems!
Additional Items: Rice Cracker with Peanut Butter & Co Cinnamon Raisin Swirl Peanut Butter

I was still a bit hungry after dinner so I decided to have this.  Probably because I didn’t have enough water throughout the day, I know! I really have to drink more water!

Exercise: None


Felt a bit off again today for a few hours and had to lie down.  I kind of felt drowsy most of the day and didn’t get out there.  I’ll get there guys, don’t you worry about that ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment