Wednesday 21 May 2014

Lite n' Easy Weight Loss Journey Week 18 Day 7 - You Can Chose Your Dinner

Week 18
Day 7 - Tuesday
20/05/2014
You Can Chose Your Dinner

lite n easy food
Yum!
Breakfast: Smokehouse Ham and Egg on a toasted Multigrain Muffin
Homemade Coffee (low fat milk, no sugar) 

weightloss blog
Mmm Coffee
So quick, simple and delicious and I think the last day for the ham.  I crack the egg in a little microwave safe mug with two dessert spoons (one tablespoon) of water, whisk and pop it in the microwave for a minute, done!  While the egg is cooking the muffin is toasting, then assemble. I love how easy it is to make.

lite n easy review
It sucks to be you, Dried Apricots
Morning Snack: Dried Apricots

I’m so over Dried Apricots.  There are five of them, seriously.  There are more exciting snacks out there.

lite n easy lunches
Mmm cheesy
Lunch: Cheese, Tomato and Caramelised Onion Multigrain Sandwich
Kiwifruit Choc Hazelnut Fruit Mix

I toasted the Bread and grilled the Cheese to up the deliciousness factor a little.  The Kiwifruit was terrible but it may be my fault as I’m eating the food out of order and it may have been too late for this poor little Kiwi.  

lite n easy experience
Drooooooooooooooooooool  :P'
I was happy to swap it for the Choc Hazelnut Fruit Mix, love this stuff.  Have you ever smelled it? Oh my! ;)

lite n easy weightloss
Mmmm salty
Afternoon Snack: Popcorn

This is a great afternoon snack and a generous serving too.  A nice warm comforting bowl of Popcorn J

lite n easy dinners
Mmm Mushroom Sauce

You can’t always choose your food but you can choose your dinners!  Really felt like this one tonight.  I love this one.  I think I might even enjoy this one more than the 18 Roast ChickenThe Chicken breast is really good quality and I love the Mushroom Sauce.  It’s the same Mushroom Sauce they use on the 189 Chargrilled Steak & Mushroom Sauce and I love that one too.

Glasses of water: 6

Additional Items: None

Exercise: None


I was pretty unwell today so I took it easy.  I’ve learned my lesson not to push myself when I’m not well.  I try not to focus on what I can’t do on days like today and really appreciate the days when I am well.  Maybe I’ll be able to bring back some dancing soon ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment