Thursday 8 May 2014

Weigh In ...Thursday! - Lite n' Easy Week 16 Weightloss Journey - Week Sixteen Weigh In



weigh in wednesday
1.4 kg Loss this week and 17.8 kg in 4 months!!!

Week Sixteen

I'm sorry I haven't posted the rest of the week and that Weigh In Wednesday is on a Thursday this week, but to say things have been hectic is putting it lightly.  I'm not sure how often I will be posting for the next few months but it might just be weekly for a while, but I'm never giving up! :)

I've lost 4 kg in two weeks which is not healthy at all.  I know that it's due to stress and I can't wait until I can move on with my life.  I stuck to Lite n' Easy but just had the 1200 calories as I wasn't exercising.

Weightloss Week 16

Weight lost this week: 1.4 kg ( 3.08 pounds)
Starting Weight: 148.8 kg (328 pounds)
Current weight: 131 kg (288.80 pounds)
Total weightloss: 17.8 kg (39.24 pounds)

Thoughts on this week

Still not craving anything sweet and sticking to it.  I have to remind myself to eat!  I can't wait to get back into the swing of things and start exercising.

Goals for next week

I haven't been drinking as much water as I should so I have to make sure I do. 

I've decided not to include the extra figures on Muscle Mass, Body Fat Percentage etc, as since February they haven't really changed.  I still have my initial figures on this blog so I will compare them later on in my journey.  If there is a significant difference I will mention it in the weigh in post.

No comments:

Post a Comment