Saturday 31 May 2014

Lite n' Easy Weight Loss Journey Week 20 Day 3 - Meat Soup

Week 20
Day 3 - Friday
30/05/2014
Meat Soup
lite n easy
My un-Australian Breakfast ;)
Breakfast: Honey Muesli Flakes
Soy & Linseed Toast with Butter and Vegemite
Peanut Butter & Co Dark Chocolate Dreams (purchase here)

I don’t know what happened here.... there is no way that I would order this breakfast over the Multigrain Muffin with Peanut Butter....hmmmm.  I hate Vegemite!  I know I’m going to cop some slack about being un-Australian for hating Vegemite but come on it tastes like $%!T! Especially when compared to Peanut Butter...seriously! ;)

I guess I am un-Australian because I replaced it with this American Peanut Butter & Co Dark Chocolate Dreams Peanut Butter, you can’t tell me Vegemite is better than this! Ha ha I feel like I’m going to start a war here! ;)

lite n easy food
Where are the other ones?
Morning Snack: Orange

This Orange wasn’t too bad today, it wasn’t too pale and wasn’t tasteless but they still aren’t as good as they used to be.

lite n easy review
Mmmm Beef ;) 
Lunch: Sesame Beef Noodles
Pear Fruit Cup

I feel the lunches are very Chicken based so it’s nice to have some Beef ;)  I really enjoy the thick Noodles too ;) hee hee

lite n easy experience
You just don't understand.... 
Afternoon Snack: Muesli Cookies

I said a little “Yes!” to myself when I saw these in my lunch today.  I’m sorry for those of you that aren’t on Lite n’ Easy, you just won’t understand.

lite n easy dinners
Meet My Meat Soup


It was time to have one of these as I’m not sure how long this one has been in the freezer, two weeks maybe and if I didn’t have it now I never would.  I still have another one waiting for me L  It’s pretty much the same as the 167 Beef with Mushroom & Red Wine, I think if I ate these two blindfolded I wouldn’t be able to tell them apart.  They are both fairly bland.  Thank god for the mashed Potato to break it up, otherwise it would just be meat soup *shudders*.  Now I know why I was avoiding it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment