Wednesday 28 May 2014

Lite n' Easy Weight Loss Journey Week 19 Day 6 - Grinning And Bearing It

Day 6 - Monday
26/05/2014
Grinning And Bearing It

lite n easy
Looks so yummy
Breakfast: Almond Toasted Muesli
Passionfruit Yoghurt

If I’m going to have a boring breakfast I might as well make it look pretty ;)  It sure made me want to eat it.

Morning Snack: Red Apple

lite n easy
This is how I roll

Lunch: Smokehouse Ham, Cheese and Tomato on a Round Roll
Red Apple

I used to think these were pretty boring but I’m really starting to enjoy these rolls.  I know the bread rolls are tiny but I really like the flavour of them.

lite n easy food pics
A yummy C&C's combo
Afternoon Snack: Cashews & Cranberries

This is a great little snack with a great combination of flavours.  I didn’t have much water today, so I did find that this snack just wasn’t enough for me today so I found myself having an additional snack later in the afternoon.

lite n easy dinners
Give this girl a Steak :)

I’ve been really craving the Steaks for dinner lately, I don’t know what it is.  I think it’s just that I am craving larger, filling meals in the evenings, perhaps because of the colder weather.  I think I’ll be ordering more next week.  I have noticed that the Steak was smaller than usual though, I’m hoping it was just this piece and it’s not a permanent change.....hmmmmm.

Glasses of water: 6

weightloss journey
Oh lordy!
Additional Items: Rice Cakes with PB & Co Dark Chocolate Dreams and Sultanas

This is my fault for not drinking enough water!  I really need to sort this out.  But oh my, this was divine.

Exercise: None


My jaw in particular has been giving me a lot of grief lately and it’s not helping the migraines any, which in turn is not aiding me in getting off my butt! 

No comments:

Post a Comment