Thursday 30 January 2014

Weightloss Week Three Day Two Lite and Easy (Lite n' Easy)

Day 2 - Thursday
30/01/2014

1200 Calorie diet
Lite n' Easy - Morning to Afternoon
Breakfast: Bacon, Egg & Mayo Bagel

I was expecting the egg to be a fresh egg and the mayo separate, but it was like a egg and mayo paste like you’d have on an egg sandwich, so that was a little disappointing.  I cremated the bagel in the toaster so next time I’ll heat it in the microwave first and just toast it a little.  It didn’t help that the bagel was cut thick on one side and thin on the other so it didn’t make for great toasting.

Morning Snack: Seasonal Fruit (Grapes)

Lunch: Thai Chicken Cakes with Crispy Salad and Chilli Plum Dressing
Pink Lady Apple

This didn’t look too great.  My salad was frozen because I had it near the back of the fridge.  I had to defrost it in the microwave for about 30 seconds, it worked.  The plum dressing looked more like an apricot sauce but it was all surprisingly tasty.

Yay for the pink lady apple, I was getting sick of the red delicious (the name is so misleading).

Afternoon Snack: Muesli Cookies

I love all Lite n’ Easy cookies, these are my favourite.

dinners for weight loss
Lite n' Easy Dinner - Roghan Josh
Dinner: Roghan Josh (#113)

Like most Indian food it didn’t look too appealing, don’t get me wrong I love Indian food but it just doesn’t make for the most visually stunning food.  The meal was quite nice, nothing special but decent.  I could taste coriander through the rice, which I don’t mind, but I know some people don’t.  The lamb meat in the curry was tender.

Glasses of water: 7

Additional Items:  Coffee (homemade with low fat milk) 2 sugars
100% Orange Juice (homemade five oranges)

Exercise: None


I’m disappointed as I wanted to do one mile a day but I can feel I’m getting sick, I'm tired and run down and I don’t want to make myself worse.  I know it sounds like excuses but I am really bummed I couldn’t. 

1 comment:

  1. Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. Thanks! keep rocking.
    www.phentermaxx.com/cheap-phentermine/

    ReplyDelete