Thursday 30 January 2014

Weightloss Week Three Day One Lite and Easy (Lite n' Easy)

Week 3
Day 1-Wednesday
29/01/2014
weightloss blog
Lite n' Easy - Morning to Afternoon
Breakfast: Fruit & Bran Cereal with low fat milk and Multigrain Toast with Strawberry Jam

Morning Snack: Seasonal Fruit (Grapes)

I’m starting to get over grapes.  It seems like all I eat fruit wise is red apples and grapes.  They are nice but I wouldn’t mind a bit more of a mix.  Surely some other fruits are in season.

Lunch: Mexican Chicken Tender with Avocado and Fresh Salsa in a Wrap
Kiwifruit

Thankfully the avocado was packed separately so I didn’t have to have it on my wrap.  The chicken really was nice and tender and the salsa was good with it.

Diet snacks
Lite n' Easy Snack - Potato Crisps
Afternoon Snack: Potato Crisps
Eek! I completely forgot about my afternoon snack and it was chips! What’s wrong with me?  I ended up being really hungry after dinner and I wasn’t sure why as the Chicken Enchilada is pretty filling.  This was why.  So I had it after dinner which I don’t want to make a habit of.

As for the potato chips, they are pretty yummy but they are not your standard chip.  They are wafer thin, which is the perfect way to describe them as I'm pretty sure they are just wafer thin crackers baked in oil with salt.

Best lite and easy dinners
Lite n' Easy Dinner - Chicken Enchilada
Dinner: Chicken Enchilada

I forgot how yummy this was! One of my faves! This one is filling too.

Glasses of water: 7

Low fat snacks
Homemade corn cob
As I said I don't want to make a habit of eating after dinner but I missed my afternoon snack so I had this and then the afternoon snack. Ooops!  It was nice to have fresh veggies again though, the Lite n' Easy veggies are just frozen veggies. 

Additional Items: Coffee (homemade with low fat milk) 2 sugars
One glass of 100% Orange Juice 
Half a Corn Cob – No additives, just wrapped in alfoil and baked.

Exercise: 1 Mile (1.6 kilometer) walk with Leslie Sansone.  I use soup cans instead of weights for upper body, I’ll work up to weights.

I can’t find the exact one I do but here is a similar one here on Youtube.  

Who wants to do the 1 Mile challenge with me? I plan to do one mile every day this week and move on to the two, then the three etc etc.




2 comments:

  1. That is really nice to hear. thank you for the update and good luck.
    www.phentermaxx.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work!.
    Weightlosstop

    ReplyDelete