Tuesday 28 January 2014

Weightloss Week 2 Days 1 - 4 Lite and Easy (Lite n' Easy)

Week 2
Day 1 - Wednesday
22/01/2014
Lite and easy food
Lite n' Easy Morning to Afternoon


Breakfast: Nut Cluster Crunch Cereal
Passionfruit Yoghurt

I always like to have these together.  I'm not really a fan of just eating yohurt by itself.

Morning Snack: Orange

Lunch: Caesar Saladwith Chicken, Smokehouse Ham
and Creamy Dressing with
Seasonal Fruit (Grapes)

I really enjoyed the salad but the problem with Lite n' Easy salads sometimes is that they can get frozen/defrosted and refrigerated which makes for a wilted salad.  It wasn't that bad though, it looked worse than it was.

Afternoon Snack: Rice Crackers
with Salsa Dip

I love this snack, very tasty.  The salsa is a little spicy but I don't think it's too strong. 

lite and easy dinners
Lite n' Easy Dinner - Fettucine Provincale

Dinner: Fettucine Provincale (#68)

One of few vegetarian dishes on the menu.  I like to have a break from meat sometimes.  This one is tasty and filling.  Is prone to excess water.

Glasses of water: 6

Additional Items:  Coffee (homemade with low fat milk) 2 sugars

Exercise: Exercise: 3 Mile (4.8 kilometer) power walk with Leslie Sansone. (Youtube copy here).

Day 2 - Thursday
23/01/2014
lite n easy food
Lite n' Easy Morning to Afternoon

Breakfast: Fresh Omelette (Two Free Range Eggs Ham & Tomato Mixand Cheese)

I usually just make this into scrambled eggs as I don’t usually like to fuss with breakfast. But having it as an omelette was really yummy.  Egg, ham, tomato and cheese uh YUM!

Morning Snack: Peach Fruit Cup

BLERK! Had to force this down, peach fruit cups are the pits! (See what I did there?)

Lunch: Soy Chicken Tender with Thai Salad and Hoisin Dressing
Apricots & Pears

Very yummy salad, I’m just not a big salad fan so I don’t really like to have two in a row but I understand it’s because of freshness to eat them earlier in the week.
Blerk to the Apricots and Pears, fresh fruit please!

Afternoon Snack: Pikelets with
Strawberry Jam

Really yummy and satisfying snack.  Can also defrost them and toast them a bit if you like them a little crisp around the edges.

lite n easy steak
Lite n' Easy Dinner - Chargrilled Steak with Pepper Sauce

Dinner: Chargrilled Steak with Pepper Sauce (#188)

I had never tried this before and was apprehensive but I did enjoy it.  The aren’t kidding about it being a pepper sauce, full pepper corns in there so very peppery.  The meat tasted nice, the texture was a little off, perhaps a little springy.  It’s hard to explain Lite n’ Easy meat but it was still enjoyable and I would order it again.

Glasses of water: 5

Additional Items: Coffee (homemade with low fat milk) 2 sugars

Exercise: None


Day 3 - Friday
24/01/2014

Weightloss food
Lite n' Easy Day 3 - Morning to Afternoon

Breakfast: Fruit & Bran Cereal with low fat milk. Wholegrain & Oat Toast with Honey

Morning Snack: Seasonal Fruit (Grapes)

Was a bit annoyed as the grapes expired the next day.  Why couldn't I have them earlier than today or have ones that are fresher? They tasted fine but still annoying.

Lunch: BLT Burger (Bacon, Baby Leaf Salad and Mayonnaise on a Ciabatta Roll)
Peaches with Raspberry Sauce

Every time I have a Lite n' Easy roll I make it my personal challenge to fit all of the salad that they give you on there, it is not easy my friend.  I hate peaches fruit cup well my hatred goes up a notch when they add this raspberry sauce BLLLEEEEERRRR!

Afternoon Snack: Almond & Mango Fruit Mix

These trail mixes are pretty common as well.  I don't like mango but I couldn't taste it in this mix.

Low fat dinners
Lite n' Easy Dinner - Baked Turkey

Dinner: Baked Turkey (#38)

Lite n' Easy why the peas? So, so many peas! I'm not hard to please just stop it with the PEAS!  About a quarter of Lite n' Easy dinners have peas in them, there are other vegetables out there.  There is that sad looking pumpkin again, I didn't even bother with it.
The turkey is quite nice though, I'm just sad all my gravy got soaked up with peas.

Glasses of water: 5

Additional Items:  Coffee (homemade with low fat milk) 2 sugars


Exercise: None


Day 4 - Saturday
25/01/2014

Low fat meals
Lite n' Easy Day 4 - Morning to Afternoon
Breakfast: Toasted Fruit Muffin with Butter and Marmalade
This breakfast isn't very filling, compared to cereal and toast or eggs, ham and toast etc.  But my other choice was Vegemite :S


Morning Snack: Green Apple

Lunch: Mexican Chicken Stack
Pear Fruit Cup  

The Mexican stack doesn't look that appetising, however, it's really yummy.  It's kind of a smaller version of the Tortia Stack dinner.
*Sigh* more fruit cups.

Afternoon Snack: Fruits of the Forest Yoghurt  

The yoghurts are always welcome, yum!


liteneasy dinners
Lite n' Easy Day 4 - Lasagne
Dinner: Lasange  (#31)

I like this one, it's not the best Lasagne I have ever had but it's nice enough.  This is one that I will order often as it's one of the more filling dinners for when I'm hungrier at night.  I think it's because of the small breakfast this morning. 

Glasses of water: 5

Additional Items:  Coffee (homemade with low fat milk) 2 sugars
Glass low fat milk

Exercise: None



3 comments:

  1. I recently found many useful information in your website especially this blog page. Among the lots of comments on your articles. Thanks for sharing.
    http://expertratedreviews.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly, you're very kind of us about comment!.
    expertratedreviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well..
    weightlosstop.com

    ReplyDelete