Thursday 30 January 2014

Lite and Easy Week 2 Weightloss Journey - Week Two Weigh In

weightloss progress
Week Two: 2.8 kg Loss!
Week Two
I was a bit nervous getting on the scales, although I've been eating well, I haven't been exercising :(  I could feel that my clothes were a bit looser though.  Turns out I didn't need to worry!

Weightloss Week 2
Starting Weight: 148.8kg (328 pounds)
End of Week 2 weight: 144.2kg (317.90 pounds)
Total weightloss: 4.6kg (10.14 pounds)

OMG! I could not wipe the smile off my face for hours! 4.6kg in just two weeks is awesome!  I'm so happy!


Thoughts on Lite n' Easy
This week I didn't skip any of my meals.  I am starting to feel hungry for meals again as I think the blood pressure tablets are now completely out of my system and I'm getting use to the scheduled eating of LnE.

Goals for next week
I want to increase my water intake as I'm usually about 4-5 glasses a day, which isn't bad but it's not great considering it's summer.  I want to exercise more next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment