Tuesday 28 January 2014

Lite and Easy Week 1 Weightloss Journey - Week One Weigh In

Off the Blood Pressure Tablets
I went to the Doctor on Wednesday (22.01.14) and he said that my blood pressure was fine and since I took my last blood pressure tablet on Monday, it's now safe to stop taking them completely!  I was so happy to be off blood pressure tablets (was only on them about a month) not only for the health reasons but they were making me so sick.

Because of the side effects from the tablets it was really hard for me to complete Lite n' Easy successfully.  I did it but I missed several meals.  So how did I do?

Lite and easy weightloss
Week One: 1.8kg Loss
Weightloss Week 1
Starting Weight: 148.8kg (328 pounds)
End of Week 1 weight: 147.0kg (324.08 pounds)
Total weightloss: 1.8kg (3.97 pounds)


Almost two kilo weightloss on my first week! I'm very happy with that!  

Thoughts on Lite n' Easy
Usually my first week I am starving! I get really full at breakfast and starving in the afternoon and after dinner.  It was different this time because of the constant nausea.  I was never really ever hungry this first week.  I did have bad cravings but I just ignored them as I'm determined. 

Goals for next week
I really don't want to skip meals anymore!  Now that I'm off those evil tablets it should be easier.  I want to increase my water in take and stop the coke zero.  I know it doesn't have sugar but I don't want to have it all the time and I should be on water instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment