Tuesday 28 January 2014

Weightloss Week 1 Days 5 - 7 Lite and Easy (Lite n' Easy)

Day 5 - Sunday
19/01/2014
Breakfast: Beans n' Bacon with Multigrain Toast

Unfortunately with Lite n' Easy sometimes this happens, the frozen bread is completely broken and there is no way to toast it.  Luckily I had a spare multigrain bread in the freezer.

Morning Snack: Pear Fruit Cup

I was out all day Sunday and I had my breakfast before I left.  I didn't have this snack until the afternoon.


Lunch: None

I was supposed to have Satay Beef and a red apple but I was out all day and with these blood pressure pills I'm on I don't feel hungry at all, I have the opposite.

Afternoon Snack: None

This was supposed to be Cashews and Cranberry mix which is nice.


Dinner: Roast Chicken

I really enjoy the roast chicken dinner.  Lite n' Easy have changed the chicken, which is a good thing.  Previously I have had this and the chicken was grey and tasted old so I stopped ordering this a long time ago.  I decided to give it another try and it is really nice since they have changed the chicken.

Glasses of water: 4

Additional Items:  450ml Coke Zero

Exercise: None

Day 6 - Monday
20/01/2014


Breakfast: Fruit n Muesli Toast with Butter and a
"Vanilla Yoghurt"

The "Vanilla Yoghurt" was actually Mango Yoghurt and I wasn't very impressed as I hate Mango, I know I'm strange.  But I tried it anyway and I could hardly taste the Mango so it was a win for me, probably not for those that like Mango though.  Lite n' Easy yoghurts are delicious, they are the consistency of natural yoghurt (like sour cream) but are sweet.

Morning Snack: None

Lunch: None

Afternoon Snack: None

The morning snack was seasonal fruit and the lunch was Chicken Breast Fillet with Tomato and Mayonnaise on a Ciabatta Roll with and Orange and the afternoon snack was Rosemary & Rock Salt Crackers.

I know! I did horrible today! It's started to become a pattern, however, I'm starting to slowly come off my blood pressure medication under doctors orders.  So not a good outcome for today but I'm determined to get back on track even through the nausea! 


Dinner: Spinach & Ricotta Tortellini

It's a repeat for dinner and I think I just got stuck ordering "safe" meals that I know are good.  I want to break out of this and order brand new meals so I can try them and let you all know what I think of them.

Glasses of water: 4

Additional Items:  450ml Coke Zero

Exercise: None

Day 7 - Tuesday
21/01/2014

Breakfast: Free Range Egg and Smokehouse Ham on a toasted Multigrain Muffin

I don't really like smoked ham so I scramble the eggs with the ham so I can't taste it as much.  It's really quick to just add a tablespoon of water, whisk for 60 seconds, add ham and throw in the microwave for a minute or so (stir every 30 seconds).  This also means I don't add oil if I were to fry them.  Ain't nobody got time for poaching in the morning ;)

Morning Snack: Kiwi Fruit

Lunch: Thai Green Chicken Curry & Fruit Cup

This is very lemongrass strong, that's pretty much all I could taste.  It's okay.
I had to force myself to eat the two fruits, blerk! I don't mind the pears by itself but I hate the two fruits!

Afternoon Snack: Rosemary & Rock Salt Crackers

Really yummy but I wish it came with cheese or salsa or something.


Dinner: Beef with Mushroom & Red Wine

This was bland.  Usually Lite n' Easy are really good with sauces so I'm not sure what happened here.  The meat was fine, just the sauce let it down, the only flavour in it were the carrots.

Glasses of water: 3

Additional Items:   450ml Coke Zero


Exercise: Exercise: 3 Mile (4.8 kilometer) power walk with Leslie Sansone. (Youtube copy here).

1 comment:

  1. It is a great website.. The Design looks very good.. Keep working like that!.
    http://expertratedreviews.com/

    ReplyDelete