Tuesday 9 June 2015

A New Challenge

whylosetomorrow
A few things I've been up to :)
Hello! It's been quite some time since my last post.  A LOT has happened since April and I have never felt better!  I no longer have a heart condition (read more about it here) and my migraines have vanished!  I honestly can't remember when I had my last migraine, it's been over a month.  This is pretty exciting for someone who suffered from them daily for the last two years and they were really debilitating.  

I still have some pain and headaches, but it's manageable and no where near as severe.  The heart condition got pretty bad at one point and I was in and out of hospital.  I had no energy, chest pain, numbness, my hands started turning blue and the doctors were worried about the oxygen levels in my blood.  I'm extremely lucky to be alive and I'm thankful for it every day. 

So, I have been enjoying my life again without these issues.  I've caught up with friends and been out a lot more than usual.  This is one of several reasons that I haven't been blogging.  I have also been really busy, helping out family, house/pet sitting and moving house to name a few.  I'm in my new place now, but I still don't have a few of my things here yet, like my scales, so unfortunately I can't tell you how much I weigh, how much I've lost or do a "weigh in Wednesday" for you.  

I know that I have lost more weight due to my clothes.  But, to be honest with you I'm okay with not knowing how much I weigh.  It's really just a number.  I do continue to weigh myself to track my progress, but I'm not as concerned with the figures as I once was.  Scales don't measure how healthy you are and that is what is really important.

 I don't want to disappear on you again and wait until my scales have returned.  I've decided to do something a little different for the next month.  I was discussing confidence with a friend recently and she said that she didn't really have any.  I don't think that I'm the most confident person in the world either, but it's definitely increased since I first started this blog.  It didn't just happen, it was a conscious effort to push myself in small ways.  

I think it's something that everyone can improve on, so I've decided to create a "28 days to confidence" challenge. I think it's important while losing weight to focus on becoming more confident now, instead of waiting to reach your goal weight.  You can look different on the outside but still feel the same on the inside, so why not start now?  I'd love for you all to join this challenge with me.  I'll be putting up tips every day for the next 28 days, with examples of what I've done to achieve it that day.  

Let me know your thoughts, I'd love to hear from you!

6 comments:

  1. Hmm.. Who would this friend be? Lol great idea! 😉😉 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm.. Who would this friend be? Lol great idea! 😉😉 xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha I will never tell! It matters not who the friend is, but how I can help the friend! ;) Thank you xxoxx

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. With bistroMD you can rest assured that not only will you get gourmet entrees, but that every meal and each in bistroMD's weight loss program is balanced to bistroMD's designed nutritional platform that helps promote an healthy diet.

    STEP 1 - Select one of the diet plans for 5 or 7 days of meals.
    STEP 2 - See your menu before ordering and choose the meals you desire for each day and week.
    STEP 3 - Order your diet plan.
    STEP 4 - Your meals are sent to your doorstep.

    GET STARTED NOW - home deliveries.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This Super Simple Morning Habit
    "Accidentally" Melted 84 LBS Of Fat
    http://bit.ly/2QJEXSg

    ReplyDelete