Tuesday 16 June 2015

28 Days To Confidence - Day 6

28 Days To Confidence - Day 6

Day 6: Give Yourself A Boost

Today's exercise is really simple.  Remember the last time you received a great compliment? How did it make you feel?  When you've received a compliment re read or relive that experience and it will give you a little boost. 

It also doesn't hurt to give someone a heartfelt compliment either, try it. :)

Some of the many amazing comments from one of my Facebook posts (40kg weightloss)

How did I go?

I feel extremely blessed that I have so much support from all of you, seriously feeling the love!  Thank you so much!  I could not have come this far without you, it's true! xxoxx

I find it really overwhelming (in a good way) when I read through all of your comments, it's amazing!  It still blows my mind when people say that I inspire them, that makes me so happy.  The whole point of this blog was to help others who have issues with weightloss, so I'm going to keep blogging as long as I'm helping people.

Reading these comments helps keep me going and helps me refocus on my weightloss goals.

Love you! xxoxx

2 comments:

  1. This Super Simple Morning Habit
    "Accidentally" Melted 84 LBS Of Fat
    http://bit.ly/2QJEXSg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Use this diet hack to drop 2 lb of fat in just 8 hours

    Well over 160 thousand women and men are hacking their diet with a simple and SECRET "water hack" to burn 1-2lbs each and every night as they sleep.

    It's simple and works on everybody.

    Just follow these easy step:

    1) Grab a glass and fill it with water half the way

    2) And now learn this weight loss HACK

    you'll become 1-2lbs thinner in the morning!

    ReplyDelete