Wednesday 17 June 2015

28 Days To Confidence - Day 8

28 Days To Confidence - Day 8

This could either be breaking a bad one or creating a good one.  This can't be done in one day, but you can start now.  Imagine if you did it for the rest of this challenge and it became habit. ;)

Remember to try and be mindful of the other days challenges, like posture and showing your beautiful smile.  Work at them until they become habit, confidence can be a habit if you work at it.


How did I go?

The bad habit I'm trying to break is not drinking enough water.  I struggle with this one all the time.  I was really good at it for a while and then I got slack, didn't work at it and it all went down hill from there.  

I wake up and think of a nice warm coffee to lure me out of my covers, especially during the colder mornings.  But, it dehydrates and that really isn't what I need after not having water for about eight hours.  Water is one of the best things you can put in your mouth in the morning (not the funnest *wink*).  So, I've decided to make it a double challenge and make myself drink about 600 mls of water straight up (I keep it next to the bed so I can still stay in the covers hee hee).  

I'm a little bit of a princess when it comes to water, I didn't drink water for the longest time because I didn't like the taste.  For those of you that say it doesn't taste like anything, my inner princess can taste it.  So, I invested in a filtered water bottle to give me incentive to drink more.  I find with a water bottle I can take it with me everywhere, rather than just drinking from glasses.  I find that glasses of water will just sit there and I'll forget about them.  With a bottle I can close the cap and it's easy to grab.

I make sure that I have a bottle with every meal.  So, if I'm drinking one as soon as I wake up, that's 600mls, breakfast 1.2L, lunch 1.8L, dinner 2.4L.  It adds up pretty quickly then and if you have it there with every meal, it's easy to become habit.

I'll be completely honest, I really didn't do the best at this today.  It's something that I have to work on. It started off well and I forgot as the day went by.  I'm putting these steps in place from now on though and I know that I can turn it around.  I hope these tips help if you are wanting to increase your water intake.

What habit are you changing?



2 comments:

  1. This Super Simple Morning Habit
    "Accidentally" Melted 84 LBS Of Fat
    http://bit.ly/2QJEXSg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Affiliate Money Making Machine is waiting -

    Plus, earning money online using it is as simple as 1-2-3!

    Here's how it all works...

    STEP 1. Input into the system what affiliate products you intend to promote
    STEP 2. Add some PUSH BUTTON TRAFFIC (it LITERALLY takes 2 minutes)
    STEP 3. Watch the affiliate products system explode your list and sell your affiliate products on it's own!

    Are you ready?

    Check it out here

    ReplyDelete