Wednesday 1 April 2015

My 40 KG Weight Loss and Reward!

weightloss progress
The beginning and now, the changes are huge!
 It still blows my mind!  I can't believe the transformation, not only in my face, my body, my clothes, how I am physically, but also emotionally and mentally.  EVERYTHING has changed for the better.  I didn't expect this much to change, I didn't expect me to change so much internally. 

I almost don't recognise the face in the first photo or the person.  I used to be so down on myself, I had no self respect and I hated myself.  Now, I'm like my own personal cheerleader and I can honestly say, without cringing, that I love and respect myself.  I'm still a work in progress and I have my bad days, but there are definitely a lot less bad days.

weightloss progress
Getting there! :)
If the weight loss progress ticker above is anything to go by, I am just over half way.  Now, I'm not sure what my "ultimate" weight is, I'll let you know when I get there.  But, if it's going to continue to be as awesome as it was losing the last 40 kgs, I say BRING IT ON!  

Thank you, thank you, thank you for all of your love and support during this.  I couldn't have done it without you! xxoxx

hakuhodo australia
My precious!
You know that I have to have a weight loss reward and it's probably more than likely going to be makeup related! Surprise, it is! ;)

Now, I may be a little embarrassed of the size of my makeup "collection" and I definitely don't need any more!  So, I decided that an artist is only as good as her tools.  If you're going to get some high quality makeup brushes, you can't go past Hakuhodo brushes.  What makes them so great? They are created from real animal hair (cruelty free).  The brush hairs aren't cut, which makes them extremely soft and they blend like a dream.

I have a Hakuhodo face brush that I bought at IMATS a few years ago (I believe it's the B103BkSL Powder Blush Brush Pointed, but they didn't use to print the numbers on them) and it is my favourite brush, ever.  I purchased the B J142 for blending eyeshadow in the crease and the J005 for applying gel eyeliners and smudging out liner/shadow for smokey eyeshadow looks. 

I can't wait to try them out on my more defined face. :)

As of today, I am now only 6.8 kgs away from a 50 kg loss! :O  I can't believe it! I want to do something really special for this, as this was my first big goal!  I need suggestions please!!! 




5 comments:

  1. You're such an inspiration Mel - 40kg now almost 50kg! An outstanding achievement and you look amazing. I haven't heard of those brushes I'll have to try them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I so can't wait to hit 50 kgs! So excited!!! Awww thank you! I feel amazing!

      You have to try them! :)

      Delete
  2. So awesome congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. With bistroMD you can rest assured that not only will you get delicious entrees, but that every entree and every day in bistroMD's weight loss programs will be balanced to bistroMD's custom nutritional platform that helps promote an healthy diet.

    STEP 1 - Select one of the weight loss plans for 5 to 7 days of entrees.
    STEP 2 - Take a look at your menu in advance and pick the entrees you desire for each day and week.
    STEP 3 - Order your diet plan.
    STEP 4 - Your meals are sent to your doorstep.

    GET STARTED NOW - home delivery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This Super Simple Morning Habit
    "Accidentally" Melted 84 LBS Of Fat
    http://bit.ly/2QJEXSg

    ReplyDelete