Sunday 4 January 2015

Hello 2015 - Weight Loss Journey Week 50 - Day 2

Week 50
Day 2 - Thursday
1/01/2015
Hello 2015!
coffee smoothie
How is your head this morning?

Breakfast: Coffee Banana Smoothie (Recipe here)
*I use frozen Banana, omit the ice, use honey and Almond Milk

Because I'm a creature of habit and if I ever there was a day that I couldn't be effed, today was that day!  Definitely needed a coffee and something quick for breakfast on new years day!  My head wasn't sore this morning but lack of sleep came into play.  Hope your heads weren't too sore. :)

no flip frittata
I suck at cooking, I know this :)


Lunch: Lazy Frittata (Recipe here)

I seriously need to go shopping as I have hardly any fruit or veggies left.  I decided just to throw this together for lunch.  Yes, it fell apart and no, I'm not going to hide the fact that it did :P

paleo dinners
Lazy dinner

Dinner: Porterhouse Steak with Balsamic Onions

I cooked up a whole onion for lunch, only used half for the frittata and kept the left over onion for dinner.  If I can save just five minutes of my time preparing dinner, I'm all for it!  I mixed in a little balsamic vinegar with them just for something different. Served the steak with sweet potato mash (added some almond milk and seasoning) and carrots.  Not a very exciting meal tonight but my laziness was at an all time high.

Glasses of water: 5 

This is not enough water at all and I've been really bad with not drinking enough water lately.  I really need to work on this.  You guys have to keep me in line okay! ;)  There is a first mini goal for the new year. 

How was your new years?  Do you have any resolutions or goals for the new year? Let me know, I'd love to hear from you! :)

1 comment:

  1. This Super Simple Morning Habit
    "Accidentally" Melted 84 LBS Of Fat
    http://bit.ly/2QJEXSg

    ReplyDelete